Wednesday 9 October 2013

PSALM 23

The Lord is my Shepherd - that is relationship!

I shall not want - that is supply!

He make me to lie down in green pastures - that is rest!

He restores my soul - that is healing!

He lead me in the paths of righteousness - that is guidance!

For His name sake - that is purpose!

Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - that is testing!

I will fear no evil - that is protection!

For You are with me - that is faithfulness!

Your rod and your staff they comfort me - that is discipline!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies - that is hope!

You anoint my head with oil - that is consecration!

My cup running over - that is abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life - that is blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord - that is security!

Forever - that is eternity!

To God be the glory...

1 comment: