Friday 14 August 2015

14 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR EXERCISING

- So what it is cold outside, I train anyway

- A balance breakfast?  Toast, Juice, Hills

- When it is 6am and most of you sleep, I am outside sweating

- You know I am working hard when you see those first tracks on the sidewalk

- Up hill, both ways on purpose

- My cloud 9 is running in a winter wonderland with the sweet sound of silence and my heart rate

- My mind vs the elements snow, wind, rain, you name it, I always win

- Confidence is key

- I never want to feel like I haven't worked hard enough

- Eliminate the cold

- Work harder

- Hard work pays off, it always does

- I can control my preparation

- I don't wait for better weather, I just go

- I train because diamonds only form under pressure and pressure comes all year round

(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment