Thursday 5 June 2014

20 THINGS TO SAY TO ENCOURAGE YOUR WIFE

1. Thank you for working so hard

2. I love the way you took care of that

3. You are such a great wife

4. I really appreciate your faithfulness to our marriage

5. Thanks for loving me so much

6. You look hot

7. You did a fantastic job!

8. I can't wait to be home together

9. Can we have a date night?

10. You handled that situation like a pro

11. I am praying for you especially today

12. You did the right thing

13. I love what you did with that

14. Thanks for helping me; I needed it

15. It's ok - doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things

16. That is a great idea!

17. You can do it; that is a perfect position for  you

18. I love to see God using you

19. Thanks for making me laugh - I love that about you

20. I love you

(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment