Tuesday 24 March 2015

27 THINGS NOT TO SAY TO YOUR SPOUSE

- I told you so

- You are just like your mother

- You are always in a bad mood

- You just don't think

- It's your fault

- What is wrong with you?

- All you ever do is complain

- I can't do anything to please you

- You get what you deserve

- Why don't you ever listen to me?

- Can't you be more responsible?

- What were you thinking?

- You're impossible!

- I don't know why I put up with you

- I can talk to you until I am blue in the face and it doesn't do any good

- I can do whatever I like

- If you don't like it, you can just leave

- Can't you do something right?

- That was stupid

- All you every do is think of yourself

- If you really loved me, you'd do this

- You are such a baby

- Turnabout's is fair play

- You deserve a dose of your own medicine

- What is your problem?

- I can never understand you

- Do you always have to be right?

(Steve Stephens)

No comments:

Post a Comment