Tuesday 24 March 2015

37 THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR SPOUSE

- Good job
- You are wonderful
- That was really great
- You look gorgeous today
- I don't feel complete without you
- I appreciate all the things you have done for me all these years
- You come first in my life, before kids, career, friends, anything
- I am glad I married you
- You are the best friend I have
- If I had to do it over again, I'd still marry you
- I wanted you today
- I missed you today
- I couldn't get you out of my mind today
- It is nice to wake up next to you
- I will always love you
- I love to see your eyes sparkle when you smile
- As always, you look good today
- I trust you
- I can always count on you
- You make me feel good
- I am so proud to be married to you
- I am sorry
- I was wrong
- What would you like?
- What is on your mind?
- Let me just listen
- You are so special
- I can't imagine life without you
- I wish I were a better partner
- What can I do to help?
- Pray for me
- I am praying for you today
- I prize every moment we spend together
- Thank you for loving me
- Thank you for accepting me
- Thank you for being my partner
- You make every day brighter

(Steve Stephens)

No comments:

Post a Comment