Tuesday 17 December 2013

RULES FOR A PERFECT DAY

JUST FOR TODAY I will try to strengthen my mind by reading something that requires effort, thought, and concentration

JUST FOR TODAY I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out

JUST FOR TODAY I will do a task that needs to be done but which I have been putting off.  I will do it as an exercise in willpower

JUST FOR TODAY I will dress as becomingly as possible, talk low, act courteously, be liberal with praise, and criticize not one bit nor find fault with anything

JUST FOR TODAY I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax.  In this half hour sometime I will think of God so as to get more perspective in my life

JUST FOR TODAY I will be unafraid.  Especially, I will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love, and to believe that those I love, love me

(Author Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment