Wednesday 19 March 2014

THOSE REALLY SIMPLE THINGS I LOVE

- When anyone texts me first

- Singing in the shower and feeling like I should be famous by now

- Those fiery red sunsets.  I want to go out with a bang like that, too

- Amazing books

- Uncontrollable laughter

- Those late night talks you have with your friends where everything just comes out naturally and you know they will never tell a soul

- Dancing in the rain

- Cute old couples that you know have been together forever

- The warm feeling you get when someone says "you just made my day!"

- Smiling in the faces of those who hurt you

- The smell of coffee on a rainy morning

- The days when all my friends are in a good mood, and we don't care what anyone thinks of us because we are having fun

(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment