Friday 7 March 2014

WHY IS CONNECTING DAILY WITH GOD THROUGH A QUIET TIME SO IMPORTANT?

1. It reminds us that we belong to God.
Jesus said, “I choose you!” (John 15:16)

2. It creates room for God in our busy lives.
“Be still and know that I the LORD, and wait patiently for him.” (Psalm 37:7)

3. It builds our relationship with God through regular communication.
“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (John 17:3)

4. It helps give direction to our lives as followers of Jesus Christ.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”  (Psalm 119: 105)

5. It enables to live deep and fulfilling lives.
My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28) 

I came that they might have life, and have it abundantly. (John 10:10)

(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment