Thursday 17 April 2014

10 Things God wants you to remember

spiritualinspiration:
HE LOVES YOU - John 3:16For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting lifeHE WILL GO BEFORE YOU – Psalms 119:105Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.HE WILL STRENGTHEN YOU – Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth meHE WILL GUIDE YOU – Proverbs 3:6In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and he shall direct thy paths.HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU – Luke 12:24Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?HE WILL DELIGHT IN YOU – Proverbs 11:20They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD: but such as are upright in their way are His delightHE WILL BE WITH YOU – Psalms 23:4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.HE WILL ANSWER YOU – Psalms 86:7In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.HE WILL BLESS YOU – Acts 3:26Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.HE WILL GIVE YOU REST – Matthew 11:28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

fan me @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naeem-Callaway/181835561870510?sk

No comments:

Post a Comment