Friday 9 January 2015

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT 8

- If you really want to love, we must learn how to forgive

- Beautiful before God and men are a man and wife who agree together

- Learn from the mistakes made by others.  You will not live long enough to make them all yourself

- The difference between a conviction and a prejudice is that you can explain a conviction without getting angry

- Half the joy of life is in little things taken on the run.  Let us run if we must - even the sands do that - but let us keep our hearts young and our eyes open that nothing worth our while shall escape us

- Give your troubles to God; He will be up all night anyway

- A good heart is better than all the heads in the world (Edward Bulwer-Lytton)

- I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.  I know of no way of judging the future but by the past (Patrick Henry)

- A good listener is popular everywhere.  Not only that, but after a while he knows something too

- My first business is to so live that at least a few will thank God that I lived when my little day is done

No comments:

Post a Comment